What are tendering workshops? The Tendering for Government Business Workshop is the state’s premier program educating industry on the government procurement process. This workshop helps suppliers maximise their chances of winning government work and is also applicable to private sector, including major projects. The workshops comprise of an interactive session where participants will learn the art of developing and submitting tenders including:
- the principles of government procurement policies and processes.
- how to interpret and effectively respond to offer and tender documents.
- where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities.
- how to conduct market research to maximise your chances of success.
- an overview of the new Queensland Government Tender document.
More information The Department of State Development Phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68) Email: email@example.com www.statedevelopment.qld.gov.au search for ‘events’
Wide Bay Burnett Regional Office
Department of State Development
Tel: (07) 4331 5609
Event details Date: 23 March 2017
Time: 10am – 2.00pm
Venue: South Burnett Enterprise Centre 6 Cornish Street Kingaroy Qld 4610
Cost: $50 (incl. GST)
Light refreshments provided:
- tea and coffee on arrival
- light lunch