The Kingaroy Capability Statement Workshop to be held at the Enterprise Centre, Cornish St Kingaroy on Thursday 10 November 2016 from 10am to 2pm.
Why attend a capability statement workshop?
If you want your business to stand out from the crowd and improve your chance of securing contracts, then attending a capability statement workshop is a must for you. Hosted by the Queensland Government, these interactive workshops aim to help businesses develop and prepare effective capability statements.
How will this workshop help my business?
Workshops are interactive and will help participants learn:
- why it’s important to have a capability statement
- how to use a capability statement to market a product or service
- how to use a capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s major projects
- how to improve your understanding of the major projects supply chain.
Registration for this event is through Bundaberg Tickets www.bundabergtickets.com.au The cost is $50 which includes a light lunch. Should you require any further information please contact Simon Parnell, Department of State Development, Bundaberg on 4331 5609 or email Simon.Parnell@dsd.qld.gov.au
We look forward to your attendance at this workshop.