In November, we’re hosting a Culinary Tourism Food Forum for the South Burnett.
The forum has been put together to discuss what does and will culinary food for tourism look like in the South Burnett.
Discussion points will include:
- What is culinary tourism?
- Why is it important to the South Burnett?
- What do our visitors want?
- How to add the extra into ordinary!
- Value adding produce
- Sourcing local produce
- Connecting growers with onsellers
- How to connect with media to tell YOUR story
Monday 28 November
2pm for a 2.30pm start
Kingaroy Town Hall, Glendon St Kingaroy
Estimated close 7pm
For enquiries and RSVP by 14 November contact Julie 4189 9174 or Yelena 4189 9538
Photo Credit: Emma Judd – Blog Queensland – 48hrs in Kingaroy (http://blog.queensland.com/2016/05/23/48-hours-kingaroy/)