Why attend a capability statement workshop? If you want your business to stand out from the crowd and improve your chance of securing contracts, then attending a capability statement workshop is a must for you. Hosted by the Queensland Government, these interactive workshops aim to help businesses develop and prepare effective capability statements.
What is a capability statement? A capability statement outlines capabilities and skills of your business. It is a tool that allows procurement teams assess its expertise, achievements and potential to deliver goods and services. A capability statement is essential for participating and securing tendering opportunities in government and private sector projects, including sub-contractor work. Ultimately, an impressive capability statement can help your business thrive. This workshop will show businesses how to use a capability statement to market their product or service and how it can be used to accompany tender submissions for contracts, upload onto online databases and used to support applications for finance to expand your business.
How will this workshop help my business? Workshops are interactive and will help participants learn:
- why it’s important to have a capability statement
- how to use a capability statement to market a product or service
- how to use a capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s major projects
- how to improve your understanding of the major projects supply chain.
Date: Thursday 11 May 2017
Time: 10am – 2pm
Venue: South Burnett Enterprise Centre 6 Cornish Street Kingaroy Qld 4610
Cost: $50 (incl. GST)
Light refreshments provided:
- tea and coffee on arrival
- light lunch
Register by visiting: www.bundabergtickets.com.au
For more information contact:
Wide Bay Burnett Regional Office
Tel: 07 4331 5609